Thursday 5 January 2017

Checking in with Alex 5/1/17

We saw Oli for Christmas. Just joking. I'm very tired, I need an early night and a hot tub. One more day to go until the weekend. When we broke up for Christmas I went home and had a ginger beer and a homemade steak and ale pie. My favourite thing about Christmas is the food. On Christmas day we had a nice ham, not turkey. And we had christmas pudding on christmas day and boxing day. I got lots of presents including aftershave; I got a ticket to a concert at Wembley I can't remember what I'm going to see, think it's Robbie Williams; I got a Netflix account, I like watching Gordon Ramsay because he swears a lot. On boxing day morning I woke up at 5am for the boxing day sales, I bought a pair of shoes and a nice jacket. Then I went to my auntie and had a chin wag. For the rest of the holidays I watched James Cordon, I love Gavin and Stacey, I fancy Stacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment